Is Your Landlord Watching You Have Sex?

We have recruited Tenant Community Leaders across Canada to help provide a helpful & informative forum for verified tenants. This is a safe space for Tenants to seek help & communicate with one another in a mature & non-confrontational arena. Tenants contributors only.
SCARED OF MY LANDLORD

Is Your Landlord Watching You Have Sex?

#1 Unread post by SCARED OF MY LANDLORD » December 3rd, 2023, 12:33 pm

IG BOTHER I found hidden cameras installed by my landlord to spy on me – they even sent me a chilling message

A HORRIFIED tenant was spied on by his landlord after she installed cameras in the living room.

The renter revealed their invasive landlord admitted she had been watching them for weeks - despite insisting the cameras were to monitor house cleanliness.

A renter's cleaning row with their landlord turned into a surveillance horror show
A renter's cleaning row with their landlord turned into a surveillance horror showCredit: Getty
And the landlord even texted asking whether the tenant was still employed, after obsessively watching them "walk about the house".

The Australian tenant, from the state of Victoria, revealed they first noticed the cameras situated in the corner of the lounge area, facing the laundry/bathroom.

When asked, the landlord claimed the cameras were a security precaution, allowing her to see the property was being kept spick and span, according to the Mail Online.

It followed a tense dispute over upkeep - which saw the landlord demand an extra £32 a month each from her renters to hire a professional cleaner.

But after a month of the row over the hiked fee rumbling on, the landlord confessed to instead using the cameras for a far darker purpose.

Sharing the experience to private Facebook group Don't Rent Me, one of the dumbstruck tenants said they felt deeply "uncomfortable" with the situation.

They wrote: "She's using them to literally spy on our activities in the house.

"She said she's been watching me walk about the house the last 3 weeks and asked if I still had a job because she didn't want people like that living in her house.

"She's even asked me what am I hiding under my Oodie (an oversized wearable blanket) to take to the bathroom."

Responding to the post, social media users condemned the landlord's scary move.

One user wrote: "What in the actual s**tballs did I just read?! Surely this is a joke?! I have no words, this is absolute insanity."

And another cautioned: "That is insane. Cover them up. Cover the mic on them, too chances are she can listen."

If that story isn't gobsmacking enough - how about a romp session captured on camera in a skin-crawlingly creepy Airbnb.

In that holiday horror, Brit couple Mike and Michaela Kennedy found their £130-a-night Spanish rental wasn't quite what they bargained for.

The couple, who run and manage campervan rental company Sunshine Campers, were driving across northern Spain when they decided to book the small villa in Zaralejo, around 25 miles northwest of Madrid.

But when they arrived, they discovered the property was dirty and rundown - and mounted near the top of the wall, disguised to look like a motion sensor or air freshener, was a small white camera.

The couple discovered the spy cam only after enjoying an impromptu sex session on the sofa bed in the living room.

While married couple Ana Lucia Bezerra and Júlia Stoppa were similarly disturbed after an unsettling beach pad discovery.

XMAS CHEER Netflix rival filled with Christmas movies launched in UK and it's totally free
They booked the coastal retreat in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, for two weeks through Airbnb.

But Ana and Júlia later found the hidden addition of a camera tucked inside a wardrobe - which also had an audio cable, allowing someone to listen in to their conversations.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23003824/ ... -chilling/

BeautifulTenant

Re: Is Your Landlord Watching You Have Sex?

#2 Unread post by BeautifulTenant » December 3rd, 2023, 12:39 pm

You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic

# by »

# by »